Welcome to the Web Supplement for Design Concepts In Programming Languages, published by MIT Press in July, 2008.
This site is currently under active development and new material is being added on a regular basis. To request content that hasn't yet been posted or to submit feedback on the site, please send email to dcpl-supplement at dcpl dot mit dot edu.
Use the menu bar on the left to navigate this site:
- Home: This page.
- MIT Press: The MIT Press site for the book, which includes the table of contents, index, and sample chapters.
- Amazon: The Amazon site for the book.
- Bug List: Errata for the book.
- Chapter Supplements: Supplemental information for book chapters (proofs of theorems, more detailed explanations of certain topics, etc.).
- Additional Materials: Extra materials relevant to the book (chapters on concurrency, definitional interpreters, etc.)
- Software: Software associated with the book.
- 6.821 Course: Materials from the MIT course on which the book is based.
- News: This site is under development. Check this page for news about recently posted materials.